We'd like to extend a warm welcome to both returning and new students. Guam Adventist Academy is a place where you can explore and develop your potential. Please find the admission information below. Do not hesitate to contact us for any question that you may have.
STEP 1 COMPLETE GAA I-20 APPLICATION FORM
Nonimmigrant students applying for an I-20 must meet and/or abide by the following requirements:
- Have a residence abroad, with no immediate intention of abandoning that residence
- Have legal guardian on Guam designated by parents and certified by a public notary
- Parents’ government-issued photo ID
- Guardian’s government-issued photo ID
- Student’s government-issued photo ID
- Intend to depart from the United States upon completion of the course of study
- Proof of financial support to pursue the proposed course of study
- Submit transcripts from previous school(s) attended
- Submit grades that reflect the applicant’s behavior while the student was in previous school(s)
- All documents must be translated to English language.
Step 2 Admission for regular students
After completing the GAA I-20 Application you may proceed with the admission process.
|Upper School (Grades 7-12)||Lower School (Grades PreK-6)|
|Application Fee||$25||Application Fee||$25|
|I-20 Form||$250||I-20 Form||$250|
|Monthly Tuition Fee||$750||Monthly Tuition Fee||$700|